Are you looking for some effective ways to boost the office camaraderie between the remote and in-office workers? Or do you want to build a rapport with all those people, who work under you? Then one of the best ways to do it is by organizing a team-building event on the boat.
Workplaces often become exhausting and stressful and it is not the best place always for building relationships with people with you share the office. Between the regular day-to-day grind of work and the deadlines, employees often don’t get the scope to know each other. So, the boat party can help to maintain a positive relationship among the employees. And this thing contributes to a more successful and productive business.
Besides, organizing the team-building event in the West Palm Beach boat rental can offer you a range of benefits. Whether it is good conversation, dancing, or food, sharing time with your office team members on a luxurious boat can bring you together. For instance, it can create a memorable experience, can help you to learn many things about people, who attend the event, and it also helps everyone to cut loose. This is why now more and more businesses are choosing to reward the employees with good time fun of a day and night on the boat. Now let’s have a look at some in-depth guide on hosting a successful team-building event and
why they are a fun part of event planning.
1. Choosing the right boat: If you are planning to have a rocking time with your team members on the boat, then you have to ensure first that you have got the right boat to hang on to. Just renting a traditional boat won’t fulfill your purpose. Some people would find the corner to sit in and keep to themselves. So, you have to select the boat, which can create a fun atmosphere naturally. Here people will be able to take part in the team activities and work towards a common goal.
2. Gather a strong headcount: It is not just the boat that makes the party, it is the people, who can make or break the event. So, before you reserve the boat, it is important to gather a strong headcount. For instance, if you have 8-10 members in your office, then it would be easier for you. You can invite all of them and then can ask them to bring their guests. But if the numbers of employees are a bit awkward, then you have to be more practical about dishing out the invitation. Here you have to set the definite date for the party and then you have to ask for the RSVPs from the staff members. But if you have several open seats left on the boat, then you can convert into the makeshift networking event by inviting the VIPs like vendors or clients you are close with. On the other hand, you can use the free spaces as the incentive for the production of the staff members.
3. Search for important amenities: Before you set the plan of renting a boat with your team for the West Palm Beach boat tour, there are some important amenities that you must look for.
Drink holders must keep the drinks of the guests secure when the boat is moving
You should keep a Bluetooth speaker ready to play a fire playlist and to start the party
You should keep on-boat drink coolers ready to keep the refreshments you bring cool and nice
There must be enough charging ports to help the guests to keep their phones charged Last but not least, get a boat with a comfortable seating arrangement for the guests.
4. Coordinate some amazing restaurant/bar stops: This is another important step of organizing a team-building event on the boat. Coordinate a time or two for you and the guests to get out and take in some amazing bars/restaurants.
5. Get some good food and refreshments: When you plan to organize the team event in a charter boat, you must plan the catering properly to get some good food and
refreshments for the guests. And when it comes to choosing catering for corporate events, choose something that appeals to the masses. Never try to reinvent the wheel
or go above and beyond authentic food. Food and beverages at the team-building events are just means to an end. Here people only want a drink to sip on and good food
to fill their tummy up. And it is more of a social affair than a fine dinner. For this reason, just put out a feeler for what everyone prefers a few days before, therefore order the food to have in your hand when boarding the boat. And chill the drinks properly before placing those in the cooler of the boat so that you can serve them straightaway.
Disclaimer: All reservations are subject to a $500.00 refundable damage deposit, returned within 24 hours of completed charter. Shoes with marking soles are not permitted to be worn on board, shoes will be stored on boat for passengers until departure. All passengers required to sign assumption of risk and complete release of liability waiver prior to departure.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.